Studies / Projects
Why a landscape study?
Our years of experience in the landscape industry have led us to a simple and unavoidable principle to which we adhere: only a quality landscape study guarantees a quality construction site. Thus, we invite our customers to resort to the landscape study, essential preliminary to the building site, and this for the following reasons:
- Our collaborator landscape architect dplg will be the guarantor of a quality project. His skills are necessary to design a garden that meets both your specific needs and this in a graphic and aesthetic way, while proposing concrete solutions for the ecological transition,
- You become an actor of the conception of your garden, you have a clear vision of your finished garden,
- The study allows us to establish a precise estimate of the work allowing us to reduce the risks of hazards of construction site
- Controlled work sites thanks to a better coordination of the various trades (landscaper, earthworker, mason, lighting engineer, swimming pool operator...)
- A guaranteed return on investment. The costs incurred in a landscape study will undoubtedly be amortized on the site for the reasons mentioned above
Course of the study
1 Meeting / field survey
Define and validate environments and solutions
- Measure the site
- Sending a quote for the landscape study
2 Production of graphic documents
- Reminder of desiderata
- State of the site plan
- Landscape plan
- Ambient drawing(s)
- Technical plans (plantings / networks / surfaces)
- Plant and material palettes / furniture / lighting...
3 Presentation of the estimate of the construction site
- Presentation of the estimate by lots / costs of the works
- Modifications of the estimate according to your needs (materials, plants...) and phasing of the project
- Signature of the estimate*.
*The use of the landscape study does not oblige the client to sign the realization of the building site. Landscape study and construction site are two independent phases.
Get in touch to discuss your project!